Will a shopping cart /ecommerce website Help Me Grow My Business?
The short answer is yes.
The longer answer is also yes-with a couple of qualifiers. A web site needs to be planned, designed and written well, and its success should be measured over the long-term. It also needs to be appropriately supported, promoted and routinely maintained. OK, admittedly that's more than a couple qualifiers, but they are all manageable and will be the topics of future articles. For now, let's answer the more basic question of HOW your business will benefit from an effective on-line presence. I've divided the HOWs into six categories.
Expand Your Market
Improve Customer Services
Expand Your Image
Build & Maintain Customer Loyalty
Check out why us
What is shopping cart ?
shopping cart is a software application that typically runs on the computer where your Web site is located (the Web server), and allows your customers to do things such as searching for a product in your store catalog, adding a selected product to a basket, and placing an order for it.
The shopping cart "integrates" with the rest of your Web site. In other words, there are typically links on your Web pages that customers can click on, and which allow them to perform some of the functions described above. For example, many ecommerce Web sites have a "search" link appearing on every Web page, as part of the navigation area. The link points to a feature (i.e. the search feature) provided by the shopping cart.
Shopping carts are written in a variety of different programming languages. Some of them provide full access to the "source code", thus allowing experienced programmers to make modifications to the system features, some others don't. Some shopping carts run on Windows Web servers, some on Unix, others on both. In most cases, you can place the shopping cart on your Web server simply by transferring its files there using any FTP software, where FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol.
How does a shopping cart work?
Typically, all shopping carts share the following structure. A shopping cart normally includes: a database that stores information such as product details, customer data, order information, etc. a storefront that displays this information to store visitors (e.g. product detail pages, search pages, checkout pages, etc.) an administration area that allows you, the store administrator, to manage your store. For example, this is where you add products, set up shipping & payment options, process orders, etc. Because most of the information is contained in a database, the shopping cart creates pages in "real time" when a customer visits an ecommerce store and requests a specific page. Unlike the HTML pages that likely make up most of your Web site, the shopping cart pages don't exist until a customer requests one. The page is dynamically generated by the Web server by retrieving data from the database. So a store that has 4,000 products, does not actually store 4,000 product pages on the Web server. The pages are created on the fly when a customer visits the store and, for example, looks for a specific product.
8 Ways to Grow Your Business using Gravity Ecemmerce Shops (GES)?
1. Captures sales data such as customer name, email, phone and street address. Armed with this information, you can contact current customers by phone, mail or email to build relations.
2. Send training tips to new customers so they actually use your product, and use it to the fullest. Chances are you aren't using all the features of your computer, phone or TV because you don't even know it could do certain tasks. Same is true with your clients. They probably don't know all the cool features of your service or product. Use the autoresponder system in your shopping cart to tell them and teach them.
3. Ask customers for feedback. Everyone wants to tell you what they like or dislike about your service. They aren't' even trying to be mean. They want to get an improved service that meets their needs. Ask, then listen. Use your shopping cart's broadcast function to send a message to all your clients and then ask them to fill out a simple survey using a free survey program, like Survey Monkey. You'll be able to add new services and features that you know your clients want. Sure beats trying to invent services on the fly! Your customers will thank you for this!
4. Lead management. Don't let sales fall through the cracks by not following up. That happens so often with paper-based tracking systems and to-do lists. When you have all your clients and prospects in the shopping cart, you will be able to send messages to them so no one is neglected. If you want to build loyalty, you have to show your prospects that you will be responsive to them. If their names fall through the cracks, you are sending a bad message.
5. Testing. A good shopping cart will left you do split testing (also known as A/B testing) by letting you prepare two sales pages that test different variables, such as headline, price, call to action or even colors of a product, or colors on the website background. Armed with the results of these tests, you'll be able to sell more products at better prices so you make more profits. When you know what your clients are looking for, you'll do a better job of retaining them.
6. Referrals. Your order form should include a field for "how did you hear about us," so you can track your marketing messages. If people heard about your from an article, an advertisement or a postcard, then you know where to continue to invest your marketing dollars. Clients who are happy with your service will love to tell their friends about you. After all, don't we like to tell our friends about great restaurants and movies? Same with businesses.
7. Affiliate tracking. Some of your best customers could become your best sales personnel since they love to do business with you. Shopping carts should contain affiliate tracking programs. This will help you recruit, train and pay your online sales force who wants to sell your products for a commission.
8. Upselling. The sales literature shows that people who like you will buy from you again - if you ask them. Be sure to choose a shopping cart with an upsell module that makes it easy for you to ask customers to buy from you, again and again and again. You'll want to make sure the shopping cart retains the customer's credit card info to make this happen. Surprisingly, not all online shopping carts offer this handy service. Be sure to ask.
Why Gravity Ecemmerce Shops (GES)?
We provide a global shop internet based which will be running for 24*7 for unlimited time period and help to get customers from world wide.
1.for your shop wou need to store product to show your customers.Here in GES it is so easy to show your customers about the features and product without having it.The online based image and details will help customers to grow the conceptual idea about the products once he order the product you can easily send them the product by shipping and also the service for a perticular products (if any).
2.In a shop if customers come then your sales person become busy to show him the products and tell about the features of it.But here using GES you can save the cost by save the salary of your sales persons.
3.Want to sell your product in all over the world or major countries need to rent a shopping complex .It is cos effective.Using GES you can easily target your product on every where on the earth.As an example if the approx cost for hiring a shop is 30,000 INR/month then you can save cost of 30,000*n=infinitive where n is unlimited month
4.To boost your sell if you looking for open your shop in day and nigh shift which will cost you double from now.But using GES you can sae that cost also.
5.Normally lot of customers wants product first then he interested to pay.Using GES you will get the payment first then you have to send them the product/service.
6.Payment will come online through paypal,bank,and other gateway. .
7.Dont have place to keep all of your item in shop.In GES you have a option to keep unlimited item which will help you boost your sale.Because more product.....more sales.....more money..... more business.
If i decided for GES then shipping cost/ docing cost will pay by me?
No. Actually two options you have one is adding the shipping/docking cost in the package or product.Other option is automatically set the cost which will be pay by the customers.
If i interested for GES then i have pay more in next year / if there is any hidden cost?
No. Actually there are no hidden cost.Once you developed then for next year year you need only webspace and domain name.No other cost..*
* lf you are looking more any other service then it may be
What Features GES contain?
1. Shooping cart design
3. Offer of the month display
4. Cart section
5. Wish list
7. Payment Gateway
8. Returning page
9. Category setting page
10. Chat integration
11.Product featues display section
13. Track your order section
14. Admin to add,view,delete,edit product,category
17. Set new products
18. Set offer of the month
19. Config panel
20. Advance search
Why that idea is so effective?
Statistics says 76% of the user purchaise product from online using their credit card. So it is so useful for you if you like to developed your business
Which business need GES to boost their business?
Any product seller or service provider can be interested to developed GES. But more specifically whose product is Flowers,Tour Travels,Aqurium and Fish,Books,sports accessories,electronics gadgets,digital electronics product manufacterer,fan,CBT,mobile, Musical instruments, furniture,pen,pencil,office stationary etc.